Published on Thursday, 20 September 2012 04:39
Written by Super User
For Joomla 2.5.x:
For Joomla 1.5.x:
- Load jQuery - Choose "No" if another extension is already loading the jquery-1.8.1.min.js file. If not, choose "Yes"
- Slider Mode -
- Use Image Folder - The slider will use images from the folder selected in "Slider Mode Settings".
- Use Joomla Content - The slider will grab the first image in the content, the content title, and part of the content for the description.
- Slider Width - Set the width of the slider (in px)
- Slider Height - Set the height of the slider (in px)
- Slider Border - Set the thickness of the slider border. Color can be changes in "Color Settings."
Slider Mode Settings
- Category - If slider mode "Use Joomla Content" is selected, this sets the category used.
- Article Count - If slider mode "Use Joomla Content" is selected, this sets the number of articles to show.
- Featured Articles - If slider mode "Use Joomla Content" is selected, this adjusts preference for showing or hiding featured articles in the slideshow.
- Article Order - If slider mode "Use Joomla Content" is selected, this determines the order of the articles in the slideshow.
- Authors - If slider mode "Use Joomla Content" is selected, this allows you to filter by author.
- Description Length - If slider mode "Use Joomla Content" was selected, this sets the length of the description that is fetched from the beginning of the content (in number of words e.g. 300 means the first 300 words).
- Image Folder - If slider mode "Use Image Folder" is selected, this sets the path of the image folder. You can use the default folder path or define another path where the slider images are located.
- Links Target - You can choose whether the links associated with the images open in the same window or a new window when clicked.
- Linked Titles - Choose whether the titles are converted to links or plain text.
- Module Background - Select the color for the slider background.
- Label Background Color - Select the color for the title/description label.
- Label Background Opacity - Select the opacity for the title/description label.
- Slider Border - Select the color for the slider border.
- Title Color - Select the color of the title text.
- Description Color - Select the color of the description text.
- Numbers Color - Select the color of the number text in the "With Numbers" Navigation Style.
- Numbers Background - Select the number background color.
- Numbers Mouse Hover - Select the color of the number area during mouse hover.
- Active Number BG - Select the active number color.
- Animation Style - You can choose random animation styles or select one of over 30 included animation styles.
- Duration - Sets the waiting time between the images (in milliseconds e.g 3000 equals 3 seconds).
- Velocity - Sets the speed of the animations.
- Show Play/Pause - You can show/hide the play/pause button on the slider.
- Show Navigation - You can show/hide the navigation arrows on the slider.
- Navigation Style - You can choose between four styles: "With Numbers", "With Dots", "With Thumbnail Images", or "None".
- Navigation Align - You can set the alignment of the navigation style elements.
- Hide Tools - You can show/hide the navigation tools (play/pause, navigation arrows, navigation style elements) upon mouse-over. "No" displays the tools at all times.
Slide Content Settings
- Image _ File Name - Enter the file name for the image (must be located in the image folder path entered in "Slider Mode Settings".
- Show Title - You can enable/disable the title.
- Title _ - Enter the title for the image.
- Show Description - You can enable/disable the description.
- Description _ - Enter the description for the image.
- Link _ - Enter the link that the image will go to when clicked.
The slideshow supports up to 20 images.